1. Reduce stress on your body’s buffering systems by optimizing your blood and cellular pH from the outside in by eating more alkalizing foods instead of acid-forming.
2. Keep your blood sugar properly balanced with multiple small meals and enough lean protein sources and quality fats.
3. Stay well hydrated by frequently drinking uncontaminated water & limiting or avoiding caffeine, alcohol, and other diuretics.
4. Balance hormones & neurotransmitters by spending a third of your life in steadily scheduled restful sleep.
5. Exercise aerobically & anaerobically, properly & rigorously, for at least 30 minutes most days of the week.
6. Eat a diet rich in high-fiber foods to keep your insides clean, functioning well, and absorbing nutrients.
7. Avoid cellular toxicity by staying away from all unnatural foods, drinks, ingredients, dyes, cosmetics, and drugs.
8. Avoid cellular deficiency by eating a high quality diet and supplementing with natural vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids.
Is it simple? Yes.
Is it easy? No.
It will take consistent self-discipline and constant self-education.
Is it worth it? Just take a look at the unfortunate “norm” in society and decide for yourself.
Don’t be normal.
You can be better than that.
But you only deserve better than that … If you do better than that.