Brooke grew up in Florida, where she learned all about training and nutrition from a very young age. Her mother was a fitness competitor, allowing Brooke to see firsthand what body transformation and peak performance look like – both in workouts, and in the kitchen. She has an intense passion for lasting wellness vs. medical dependency, and an excitement for what quality food and fitness can do for anyone and everyone. She also loves healthy cooking and helping others who want to prepare better food for their families.
- Master’s Degree in Dietetics and Nutrition from Florida International University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Dietetics and Nutrition from Florida State University
- Member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Rising Star National Award Winner for quality of life services
- Healthy cooking class instructor and grocery shopping educator
- Licensed and Registered Dietitian Nutritionist